March 31, 2013

Doll Tutorial: Have an Easter- Themed Adventure!

AGFans!
HAPPY EASTER!! MAY YOUR DAY BE FILLED WITH RAINBOWS, BUTTERFLIES, AND CHOCOLATE EASTER EGGS! But onto our main subject: Easter- Themed Dolly Adventure.

Step: 1
Gather your favorite dolly friends! For this project, I chose Chrissa (aka Chrissa Marie or Chrissy), Kanani, and Nellie (aka Nell)







Step: 2
It would be beneficial (but certainly not necessary!) to dress your dolls in spring- like wear!(The goal is to save as much money as you can, while keeping your dolls in cute clothes!)
Fibre Craft <em>Springfield Doll</em> Tank Jeans Belt & Shoes <em>Clothing</em>







Step 3:
Pick a good spot indoors or outdoors where you can have your photoshoot/ dolly adventure




Step 4:
Give your dollies the appropriate supplies needed. Ex: Easter Eggs, baskets, fake grass, surprises in eggs, etc.



Step 5:
Step back and let your dolls do the rest!



Step 6:
Make sure to snap photos of your dolls in action every once in a while!












Have Fun!

I hope all of my AG Friends had an amazing Easter!!!
(These are all photos from previous posts, as I could not upload pictures from my iPad:(  )

xoxo
AGTLCrepair

3 comments:

  1. Very nice. I like this post. Do you think you could do tutionials (or however you spell it... :)) on a gymnastics vault, bar, beam, and and floor, + also any other stuff you can think of?? I hope you will post some gymnastics crafts. I REALLY love this blog. I hope I have encouraged you with this comment... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwwww thanks!! And yes that is the plan, I will be doing a beam tutorial first this week!

      Delete
    2. Your welcome. YAY! I'm going to set up my very own gym soon!

      Delete