December 31, 2012

Goodbye, McKenna

-Over the past year, we've come to know a special friend. She loved gymnastics and had an amazing personality. Her name was McKenna Brooks. She was special, she was amazing, she was exciting. That's why no American Girl will ever replace her. So goodbye McKenna, we love you so, please come back and visit us soon!

AGFans-
I hope you all had an amazing 2012, because I really did. It had its ups and downs, but that's what makes every year special. I hope I will continue to have such amazing fans as you in 2013! I hope all of you have an amazing 2013! Lets bring in Saige and the rest of the new year right! 😄

Signing Off For The Rest of 2012:
Xoxo
AGTLCrepair and Crew ❤💛💚💙💜💗











2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! :) Goodbye McKenna, hello Saige!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy New Year to you too! McKenna will always be remembered, but Saige's stories are yet to come!

      Delete