November 16, 2012

~Saige and Mckenna~

Hi AG Fans!!

Okay so we were hit by Hurricane Sandy. It came and it went, but now we are okay thank the Lord!! We did lose power though, which is why I have not had time to post lately... I have also had a lot of tests and tournaments and competitions going on with tennis and piano so its been pretty hectic around here. On the bright side, so far I got into 2/3 high schools that applied to!!
================================
~Saige~
Isn't she a beauty? She reminds me a lot of Nicki (for all who don't know, Nicki was the Girl of the Year for 2007.) They both have similar hair color and they both have freckles. Since McKenna was focused more on sports, AG is trying to get this GOTY into more of the arts, such as horseback riding. Another comparison: Nicki and Saige both love horses. By the way, it is confirmed that Saige loves horses because on the Doll Diaries website, it talks about how the author of her meet book loves to write about horses.
 
You can view the full post on Doll Diaries HERE
===================================================
 
~McKenna~
Mckenna, or Kenzie as I like to call her, is very close to retiring. Most of her collection is backordered and around six items from her collection are already sold out. McKenna is looking to be just as popular as Kanani was last year, if not more popular. As of November 16 (the day this was posted,) McKenna's Starter Collection, McKenna's Fancy Outfit, McKenna's Pajamas for Girls, McKenna's Slippers for Girls, McKenna's Dress for Girls, and McKenna's Leggings for Girls have all been sold out. Kanani's collection was beginning to get sold out around late-November, early- December (correct me if I am wrong.) It is now mid- November, and if the items keep being backordered at this pace, McKenna should be gone by early December, so please get her while you can!! I love my McKenna, she was the best AG purchase I have made!!
 
=====================================================
Sorry for not posting a lot. As I said before, power outages and school have caused my life to get a bit crazy. But no worries, because I'm back and better than ever!!
xoxo
AGTLCrepair
 
P.S, Do you like my new blog design?

No comments:

Post a Comment