February 3, 2012

Pep Rally!

2day our school had a Pep Rally, or pepperally as some of the younger kids call it :)
No one did anything over the top and I was the only one who could do a backbend (look up a video of it if u don't know what I mean)
But in the mean time~~~~
this kid whom my sister is friends with (we are about are year apart) wants to do a cheer routine, so I nominated her captain since she wanted to do it. I'm not so sure she should be captain, because she never really does any of the work and the rest of us are doing all of the work. So yeah, it's sort of a pointless post but I haven't really posted lately due to exams so I will be posting at least one more time with pictures this weekend.

(PS remember to request if you want a gymnastics tutorial)

No comments:

Post a Comment